Friday, August 27, 2010

Sorry, no pictures! My eyes are still too blurry from a week of taking Tom to college, Wil starting 7th grade and Mike's birthday.

Oh, and I shouldn't leave out that Wil had to have a tetanus booster! The nurse had to stick him twice cause he jumped and he's covered with bruises from us trying to hold him still. Yuck!

But, that is our week in a nutshell. I just wanted to let you know that we've survived and expect it to get better from here. Or at least we're getting tougher so we can endure better.

Did I mention that I hate back to school time? LOL I should have home schooled long ago and forced my children to stay home locked in the closet!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are still alive! Lots of new changes, but hopefully all good. You can always come watch our kids if yours are growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete