Friday, August 13, 2010

I love summer!

Lisa wanted to see pictures of my plants and stuff, so I thought I might as well show off a little. The plants have grown alot this summer and are enjoying their setting.







I also included a shot of the rock work I've been doing. Its hard to describe it and have people not just think I've lost my mind. So here's a picture of what I've been talking about. I plan to have a ground cover growing up in between the rocks, but the seeds haven't started to grow yet.
And BTW, that represents A LOT more work than it looks like it does. I deserve some credit here! :)

2 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooh wow LOVE LOVE LOVE the rocks!!! That's so cool. THat is a lot of work, I know. i did those 4 little step stones in front of our house and it took me hours just to do 4 of them! Flowers look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rocks DO look totally boss Momma! Its looking so great!

    ReplyDelete