Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our first upgrade

Look! We have a new faucet! Yeah!
Chris spent all yesterday evening making strange noises under my kitchen sink that sounded alot like he wasn't having any fun..... and when he emerged.... Wah Laa!
The end pulls out and is the sprayer and the handle is so much easier to maneuver that I am still turning the water on full blast even when I don't mean to. But... the very best part is that it DOESN'T LEAK!!!! I love that!
Yes, I wanted chrome, even though the polished nickel is much more fashionable. But in 5 years my chrome will still be the standard and the polished nickel will have been replaced by something new.
I'll stick with the tried and true.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for tried and true! haha I love it Momma! I'm so glad Chris knows what he is doing. ;) LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete