Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hi!


I have been sharing Sadie's room while I've been here. She is a very light sleeper and it has actually been cool that I have been able to talk to her when she wakes up in the night and get her back to sleep, or give her a hug or find her binky. Its been fun.
So, the other night I had to get up and go to the bathroom, so I snuck out as quietly as I could, tip toeing all the way, closing doors silently. I was quiet as a mouse!! Then I had to sneak ever so quietly back into the room again. I was soooo proud of myself at how quiet I was being. I was sure that no one could have heard a sound.
Then just as I'm about to lay back down in my bed I hear a sweet little voice say "Hi!"
She was wide awake the whole time. I never fooled her, not for a minute! What a kid. I gave her a snuggle and then layed her back down and covered her up and she went right back to sleep. She has been so much fun. She and I have played together and had a great time. I'm sure going to miss her!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Momma! Go Blogger!! I'm super jealous of the time you've gotten to spend with Sadie - she is such a sweetheart!! That story was priceless. "Hi" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time. Maybe we will you have you stay at our house when we have another. I know Blake and Mason would love it! And John said he needs someone to cook for him, he is getting soft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! Two comments, now three, in like one day! You're a pro at this already! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good, Momma! Way to jump on the super technology highway!

    ReplyDelete