Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ya Gotta LOVE the Wierdness

 I took while Elder Peterson and I were tracting once upon at time, it was raining
 Right, then this is the picture where I found that you could buy rabbit meat at the store really cheap, so, naturally, I took it home, boiled it, tore it apart, put it with some carrots in a stew for irony, and giggled hysterically while tearing it apart with my bare hands. This is the finished product.
 Finally, me, first P-day in Debrecen, taking a picture of me in the belváros.
 Ok, one is of me in this Reformist church, and they had this kind of history thing about temples, and here is a drawing of what a guy wore in the old solomon temple....weirded me out.
 Me, presenting a big ol' statue of...Kossuth? I think.
 Lastly, me looking like a stud at a pheonix fountain.
 Me riding a bike, and getting a picture at the same time. Oh yeah!
 I just thought this was a funny sign.
 All of us in a restaurant on Aug 20th, eating an atom burger! It was terrible, just so ya'll know.
 We rode all the way out of Debrecen to finally get to this one inactives house. Upon seeing this sign, we realized we were so tired, we had to get a picture!
 Well, it was a sunset, it was cool looking, so we took pictures! Three of them, I wish now I had undone my little belt strap...oh well!


 The rest of my district as we explored the very fascinating town of Nyírábrany. Which, no one knows about, except for us now! Haha! It was fun.
 And the last picture of me leaving it, getting a special moment with the sign.
 We were tracting, someone had a GIANT bunny sign outside of their door, had to get a picture.

I thought it was cool to ascend a random slide and get a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment