Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Funny Grandma

I have been working on getting Gma and Gpa Wickham to outline their programs for their funerals. I know it sounds weird, but you know I'll have to figure it all out, and they have their own ideas about how it should go... so, I'm trying to get a head start.

Gma gave me the names of 2 songs that she wants sung at her funeral. They are very old and have been VERY hard to find sheet music for since they're both out of print. So, I finally found the song "Trees" online and ordered it. There was only one and it was used but its the only one I've found. So when it arrived in the mail, I called Gma to tell her the good news. "Good news! I found Trees! The bad news is that it doesn't have any words with it." And she said....... "That's ok. I know the words!"

2 comments:

  1. Well maybe she knows them well enough to tell them to you to write down. But that could be scary as well! Way to go on being on top of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... so we're having a ghost hymnal? She'll come back to do her part :)

    ReplyDelete