Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crazy!

I was just sitting here at the computer after faxing a transcript to a school when Mike's letter came in. I thought "Why is he writing on Tuesday?" I seriously had to ask Tom what day it was.
In my defense, it has been a crazy morning. We have 2 boys with birthdays today so we spent the morning conversing with parents and packing them up to send them (boys, not parents) to Provo to the mall. That's what they both wanted to do. Also, Jef took our truck and the horse trailer to go to Provo to pick up a horse that belongs to one of our students whose parents are obsessive and REALLY wanted their little boy to have his horse. Then I went to work with Katie getting a transcript all straightened out to fax to the school that a mom of a past student was meeting with. They were pretty wigged out cause they didn't have it yet but they didn't send me the fax number.... you know how it goes. Anyway, in the middle of that I get a text from Chris saying that they had broken down in Nephi and were in need of rescuing! So I went to work on getting Tom back from the lower ranch with the car and waking Daddy up to tell him the bad news. He was putting a pillow over his head. :) Daddy got on his way and I went back to cleaning, cooking, laundry and packing so I can go stay with John and Chelsea's boys while they go on a "trek" with their ward. Whew! What a morning!
So, other than a whirlwind kind of life at the moment, we're fine. Well, except for Tom who has all the symptoms of West Nile Virus. Its supposed to only last for a few days and goes away by itself though. It just makes him miserable!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a crazy day. Thank you for getting everything done and making it so you can come up and watch our boys. We really do appreciate all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good job writing about it. I usually just sit and cry. :) Hope it gets better from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that's me too stef, good job momma. (good job on the posting also ;)

    ReplyDelete